Title – Higher and Degree Apprenticeship Approaches to Successful Delivery
Date – Tuesday, 22 November 2016
Venue – etc.venues, The Hatton, 51-53 Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N 8HN
Conference Programme* – including key speakers from DfE, SFA, UCAS, HEFCE and workshops led by BPP University, Sheffield Hallam University, University of Hull, Emsi, Strategic Development Network, QAA, Council of Deans of Health and UVAC.
Target Delegates – Awarding organisations, Employers, Further Education Colleges, Higher Education Institutions, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Private Training Providers, Stakeholders and Universities
Coverage* – Higher and Degree Apprenticeship policy is ‘fluid’ and the operational system particularly in respect of the levy and the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) has still to be determined. Higher Apprenticeships also remain an important policy focus. This conference will update delegates on the latest policy and operational system through senior BIS, Skills Funding Agency, Higher Education Funding Council for England and UVAC presentations.
By November 2016, the issue of most interest is likely to be how to successfully deliver Higher and Degree Apprenticeships. This year’s annual conference promises to offer an insight to achieving the following:
1. Developing an institutional / business Higher and Degree Apprenticeship offer for employers
2. Establishing internal institutional / business systems in finance, student support, MIS, quality to support delivery of Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
3. Successful partnerships with other universities, Higher Education Institutions, Further Education Colleges and Private Training Providers
4. Marketing and selling Higher and Degree Apprenticeships to employers
5. Recommended approaches to Higher and Degree Apprenticeships in key sector and occupational areas
6. Navigating the Apprenticeship operational system including funding and procurement