We work on behalf of our membership – made up of Higher Education Institutions, Further Education Colleges and corporate members.
By consulting with our members we are able to represent and reinforce their views by:
- Lobbying policy makers in government departments and agencies
- Undertaking regular research activity
- Holding timely and issue-driven conferences and seminars
- Publishing special reports and good practice guides
- Writing articles and opinion pieces for publication in the media
- Championing vocationally related issues of relevance to our membership in the media.
We also work closely with employers, government departments and national and regional agencies.